Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Super Scratcher!!!

At my house there are a total of four cats. Yes I live at home and commute to college. It is just cheaper. Back to the subject. My Mother enjoys buying lots of ridiculous cat products that the cats are hardly interested in. Until she bought the Super Scratcher. All of the cats absolutely love there things. My cat (I went to college in Tampa, Fl, lived in an apartment and adopted a cat from the humane society to keep me company. She has three legs.) heard my mom set up a new SS and came running in the room, diving on the SS and knocking off the other cat that had been sitting on it. It was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Bottom line is that the cats love these things. They are a great product. The only downfall is that you get some cardboard shreds around the house but they are easily vacuumed or sweeped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment