Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Facebook's Home Page Layout

I think that Facebook's new home page that they came out with about 3-4 months ago is a lot better than the original. I think that they did a good job of making all of the information easily accessible. At first I hated it. I just wasn't used to it. After getting used to it I realized more of why they changed it. This layout is much easier to use than the previous layout. I think that if I re-designed it I would make the chat feature a little better. That is the only real downfall to this layout. The chat feature has issues a lot of the time. Saying that you have been logged out when you haven't, not sending messages like it is suppose to, and even not letting you talk to certain people. So, overall I love the new layout but, think that the chat could be improved greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment