Monday, October 5, 2009

Fedex Ad


I came upon this ad while researching for a different class' project but I decided to blog on it. I think that this is an amazing design. This design sends a message to you. It communicates to you that Fedex Is a fast efficient service that will get your delivery places fast and safe. It reminds me of old cartoons when the characters would dig to china. I think they had those cartoons in mind when they created this design. It suggests that they have sent this vase around the world. I also like the way its put together. Very visually pleasing to the eye. They have arranged everything at angles oppose to vertical or horizontal lines. Diagnols are always more interesting I think. It also draws your eye to the Fedex on the side of the box which is exactly what they wanted to happen. So in my opinion this is a very successful, affective ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment