Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aldo Darvell

I bought these shoes last week and I want to say that they are incredibly comfortable. Anyway, I have a few issues with the design of them. I think I would have liked them better had they kept the white going around the bottom. If you look at the back of the shoes they look like a dress shoe. Limiting the to pants only. If they would have left the white on them they could have been more versatile and not limited to just pants. I couldn't tell from the online photos exactly what they would look like because the other shoes I bought looked different in real life then they do online. The Aldo store near my house did not carry either of them so I kind of went out on a limb buying these haha. The other shoes I bought I had seen in a different Aldo store so I knew what they looked like. Overall I like them a lot but I could have liked them better.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment