Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Adidas

I like Adidas shoes. Lots of people do. There symbol is design genius. Whenever you see those three lines you think of Adidas. It is incredibly simple. It is sort of a triangle cut up into three lines? I'm not really sure what it is, but the point is everybody knows this symbol. Wether you like Adidas or hate them you can't deny that you know the symbol. I have heard that Adidas stands for different things. The most common one is "All day I dream about sports." I'm not positive of the meaning behind the name, but I love the company. Like I've said before, there symbol is very simple, it has obviously done its job though. If you have any thoughts on this please let me know.

Greg





2 comments:

  1. Adidas is my favorite sports brand. Period. The symbol is iconic. Seems to stand for endurance and strength. Their slogans are pretty sweet too: "Long live sport" and "Impossible is nothing." So much cooler than Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. I love Adidas too!

    ReplyDelete