Friday, September 4, 2009

2009 CIvic Wheels

Here is the a close up of the wheels for the 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid. I think that they are absolutely hideous. I think I know what they were going for when they designed them. I think because of all of the "go green" stuff nowadays, they tried to make the wheels look more environmentally friendly. They look kind of like flowers. The thick spokes resemble pedals, and the cap in the middle looks like the interior of a flower. There is too much material in them. They are almost dish wheels. I have no problem with people wanting to go green or whatever but if you have enough money to buy a hybrid at least buy new wheels. I think I would maybe reverse the amount of material and the amount of openings. I would definitely make the middle a lot smaller too. I realize that they were going for the flowery "green" look but, I think that this wheel design was a very bad choice. If anyone has any thoughts or feelings on these wheels, please let me know.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment