Monday, December 14, 2009

Vizualtech Design's Volvo C30 Widebody

2009-volvo-c30-racer-from-vizualtech-design-front-angle-tilt-1024x768.jpg



I typed in the word "design" on google and came upon this. This is Vizualtech Design's concept wide body kit for the Volvo C30. I couldn't not blog about this. This is one of the coolest looking wide bodies I've seen in a while. I think that they did a pretty awesome job on this body kit. They added all kinds of fins on it to help stabilize at high speeds. The very large spoiler on the back would also help stabilization, but if this kit was used for a race car, (most times they convert cars to rear wheel drive for handling purposes) it would help to keep grip on the back tires. Also the open front bumper would help for direct cooling for the engine and inter I think that the design of this kit is pretty awesome and also very affective for racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment